Concentric AB reported a high level of interest from the 580,000+ visitors at this year’s BAUMA show. Exhibiting alongside 3,422 other companies, Concentric displayed its latest range of hydraulic and engine product developments. Building on the company’s reputation for reducing fuel consumption, increasing system efficiency, providing high power density and reducing noise, some of the products on display included:
- EHS Electro Hydraulic Steering which replaces the conventional IC engine driven power steering pump,
- F12 X high-pressure cast-iron FERRA series gear pump offering pressure capability up to 330 bar,
- Dual cone clutch pump, patented design, for hydraulic applications with high roading or intermittent duty cycle applications,
- Variable flow oil pump, replaces the conventional engine lubrication pump,
- 2-speed water pump clutch, replaces the conventional engine coolant pump,
- 2-stage transmission oil pump, unique design for dual-clutch transmissions providing lubrication, cooling and clutch actuation.
Concentric AB is an innovator in flow control and fluid power, supplying proprietary systems and components to the world’s truck, construction, mining and agricultural equipment industries. The company has manufacturing facilities in the UK, USA, Germany, Sweden, India, China and Argentina.